Stakeholders of the projects
1. Public sector employment actors
- Employment services authorities who will benefit from further improving their knowledge and skills to provide guidance and support for cross-border employment.
- Decision-makers who can remove cross-border employment barriers and promote measures to strengthen cross-border employment through political decision making.
2. Networks operating in northern Finland and northern Sweden which can promote cross-border mobility through their activities and contribute to solving the mismatch between skills and job requirements in the long term.
3. Private sector employment services and employers
- Companies and organisations needing skilled workforce.
4. Teaching staff
- Teaching staff has a major role in promoting a positive attitude among graduating students about the possibilities cross-border employment can provide.
5. Unemployed persons and soon-to-be graduates whose professional skills and qualifications match the requirements in various branches and employment services suffering from the mismatch between skills and job requirements in the Finnish-Swedish border regions.
- Soon-to-be graduates
- Recently graduated persons
- Unemployed persons within their two first years of graduating with a vocational qualification